- 2 biscuits
- 4 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 2-3 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
- hot sauce, to garnish (optional)
- Make biscuits. You will need two for this recipe.
- While biscuits are cooking, bring a large pot of water to boil. Once the water is boiling, place eggs in the water and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from water and place in a bowl of cold water to help cool. Once cool, remove the shell.
- While eggs cool, cook bacon in oven or on stove top. Let cool then chop into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, place chopped bacon, peeled eggs, mayo, jalapeño, chives, dill, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
- Mix well. Add more mayo, if needed.
- Cut warm biscuits open and stuff full with egg salad. I even topped my sandwiches with hot sauce, because hot sauce is wonderful with eggs.