- 2 long skinny sweet potatoes or yams (to keep the slices the same size), thinly sliced (about ⅛-1/4 inch)
- 4 pieces of US Wellness Meats Nitrate Free Bacon, diced
- ½-1 teaspoon cinnamon
- sprinkle of salt
- 2 large pieces of aluminum foil
- Turn on your grill.
- Lie out a large piece of aluminum.
- Sprinkle a couple pieces of bacon on the foil. This will help the sweet potatoes from sticking.
- Place sweet potatoes on top and spread out evenly. It’s fine if they overlap, it doesn’t have to be perfect. They will all cook.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, salt, and add the rest of your bacon on top.
- Slightly curl up the sides of the foil, place a smaller piece of foil on top, then lock in all the sides around the foil. Like a little package. Or packet. Whatever
- Place on top rack of grill and let cook for about 25-30 minutes or until they are cooked completely through and soft. If you place it on the main part of the grill (I don’t know grill terms) they will cook quicker, but will more likely burn a bit.