- Preheat oven to 235 degrees F.
- Remove the membrane from the back side of the ribs. Pat dry then cover the meaty side of the ribs in Primal Palate BBQ rub and a bit of salt and pepper. Press into meat to coat. Then top with yellow mustard and spread/press the mustard into the meat.
- Place 2 large pieces of heavy aluminum foil on top of each other on a large baking sheet. Cut the ribs into 2-3 racks. Whatever you need to get the ribs to fit on top of the aluminum foil with meat side up. Turn the sides of the foil up to create a boat then pour beef broth in the boat. Cover with another piece of foil on top and pinch to fold the sides and create a packet.
- Place in oven to bake for 4 hours. Yes, 4.
- Remove from oven. The meat should be fork tender and ready to fall off the bone. Turn on the broiler. Use a brush to top ribs with however much BBQ sauce you prefer then place in oven and broil for 5-10 minutes or until the sauce begins to brown.
- Cut ribs however you prefer and eat up!