- 2 cups torn fresh arugula (or more, you may eat unlimited leafy greens)
- 1/2 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon macadamia nuts, crushed or chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the olive oil (or MCT oil), orange juice, balsamic vinegar, grated orange peel, ground ginger, salt and pepper. Whisk all the ingredients for 15 seconds or until it’s all well combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the arugula, strawberries, macadamia nuts, and red onion.
- Pour the dressing from step 1 into the mixed greens in step 2.
- Toss the salad and enjoy!